Monday, April 6, 2015

451 4.7.0 Temporary server error. Please try again later. PRX2



I was earlier facing a very big problem in receiving emails on my exchange server 2012. Getting below error again and again:

451 4.7.0 Temporary server error. Please try again later. PRX2

Spent hours on net but no luck. Finally got the solution with below trick.

I have only one domain controller in my organization. So in 2nd domain controller I added a public DNS server (8.8.8.8 and 208.67.222.222). That caused the above error. I simply removed my secondary DNS server from IP address settings and finally I got starting all emails. Forwarding actually is handled by the DNS servers in a domain environment, thus a secondary public DNS should not be configured in the exchange server.


Regards,
Pradeep Kumawat

No comments:

Post a Comment